Since the introduction of iPads to the Moose in the Hoose project, many residents have enjoyed using several Apps to produce their own art work. These range from throwing pots to the latest trend for colouring in. We’ve decided to have an exhibition which will travel round the care homes over the next few months so residents, friends and family can have a look at the artistic results.
The exhibition will be at-
- Drumbrae Care Home from 1-14 February 2016
- Oaklands Care Home from 15-28 February 2016
- North Merchiston Care Home 29 February-13 March 2016
- Porthaven Care Home 14-27 March 2016
- Inchview 28 March – 10 April 2016
We have to thank Moose volunteer Julia Gow for co-ordinating the exhibition, Bernadette Levoir as artistic advisor and Alistair McIntosh of intu IT for printing the art work.